
from alive in screen EP... out now hyperurl.co/nelward-alivescreen Anthony Fantano reviewed song on his channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GCcR... premiered on IMMERSIVE ATLANTA: http://immersiveatlanta.com/video-pre... _______________________________________________________ Ooh i gotta charge my batteries 2 get u in my phone 2 get u in my zone Ooh I gotta buy some groceries 2 eat my eggs and toast take off my dirty clothes and I wash my hair with Apple shampoo the only kind I’ve ever used what's old is new i’m cozy up inside my own i’ve got my stuff all in a row Oooh u got me on my weakened knees baby baby please don’t go and leave me all alone I come to u when I am lonely my only release My bubble bath dream cream apple shampoo the only kind I’ve ever used whats old is new i’m cozy up inside my own apple shampoo familiar smell like classic tunes its tried and true i’m cozy up inside my own i’ve got my things all in a row don’t make a fuss about my loop i’m trim and tidy just like u
APPLE SHAMPOO (music video) - YouTube |
| 2,009 Likes | 2,009 Dislikes |
| 72,981 views views | 11,442 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 15 Nov 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét