
Help me out on Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/nelward download link: https://soundcloud.com/nelward/nelwar... ~feel free to use this in your video if you link me in the description~ Based on “Battle Against Belch” by Hirokazu Tanaka and Keiichi Suzuki. This is the music from a game I played in 2nd grade when you fight a pile of puke. And its not a radical reinterpretation. Its the first remix of this on the internet that I’m aware of and I’m proud to be remixing a song that has had a profound effect on me. PSA: best listened to through headphones. And this is the absolute worst kind of music you can try to listen to through laptop or phone speakers cause its really bass heavy...
Battle Against Belch (Earthbound) remix - YouTube |
| 390 Likes | 390 Dislikes |
| 17,495 views views | 11,442 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 4 Sep 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét