
Help me out on Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/nelward Purchase track here: https://echorobot.bandcamp.com/track/... Check out the 1st episode for the H3 podcast here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7m57... Check out the full channel of H3H3: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDWI... COLLAB between: Echorobot: https://soundcloud.com/aldenchambers custodian: https://soundcloud.com/custodi4n mastered by Blind: https://soundcloud.com/blindhandicap ~if you like what you hear and wanna hear more stuff like it check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/nelward bandcamp (recently released an album): https://nelward.bandcamp.com/album/th... twitter: https://twitter.com/nelward64 facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nelwardmusic ~ Yes, this happened. It came together so fast I'm still in disbelief. I've been watching H3H3 (who for the record are VERY cool people) for about a year, and if you had told me that one day I would work on their podcast theme... well, I'd be very pleased.
Echorobot x nelward x custodian: H3h3 Podcast Theme - YouTube |
| 2,703 Likes | 2,703 Dislikes |
| 83,657 views views | 11,442 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 20 Dec 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét