
Download Link: https://soundcloud.com/nelward/nelwar... Help me out on Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/nelward this is a tribute to my buddy Ahmeer. He's so smooth, he needed a song. I actually wrote this in 2006. This song is almost a decade old, but the arrangement is new. Yeah, an original, but its old as fuck. Truth be told I write new music mostly. I'm known for doing covers on this channel, but I write new music all the time. Earthbound, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country 2... the references are pretty obvious. The first time I put down this track was actually 2012. You can check the old one out here (hopefully this is an improvement): Nelward – Super-smooth-1
nelward - Super Smooth (Ahmeer's Theme) VGM style original - YouTube |
| 139 Likes | 139 Dislikes |
| 5,459 views views | 11,442 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 21 Jul 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét