
tutorial on writing melodies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68dBn... if you wanna help out donate to me patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nelward THOUGH THIS TUTORIAL INCORPORATES HUMOR ALL OF THIS INFORMATION IS GENUINE. program used is Ableton Live I used to write all my chords in one step... but I only recently found that dividing the process into several steps produced great results. And I wish someone told me this a long time ago, so I'm telling you now. This tutorial presupposes an understanding of some music terminology. In this vid, I use the b section of "Battle against a handsome opponent" to show how I started with a melody, added the handsome bass line, and then added the middle voices to get my chords. Not getting into the theory of advanced harmony... but if y'all are interested I could talk about that a bit in the future~ chords for b section (hope i transcribed them right) (beats are separated by | | | | ): AM7 / E | | | AM7 | DM7 / Ab | DM7 / Ab | Ab/Gb | Gbm7 A (add+5) / B | | | | Bmaj7 / C | | Gb (addmaj9) / B | Gb / B AM7 / E | | | AM7 | DM7 / Ab | DM7 / Ab | Ab/Gb | Amaj6 DbM7+5 / Eb | | | | BM7 / C | | Gb (addmaj9) / B | AbM7+5 / E song used is battle against a handsome opponent (ps the undertale part sucks, apparently): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o4PP...
tutorial - writing chords using the melody (battle against a handsome opponent) - YouTube |
| 220 Likes | 220 Dislikes |
| 3,240 views views | 11,442 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 3 Feb 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét