
Interested in composition lessons via google hangouts? Please email me at nelward2@gmail.com Help me out on Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/nelward Skip to 1:10 for the in depth portion. The song we used is The Legend of Zelda theme composed by Koji Kondo. Effective melodies to me are essential. Rhythm, harmony, etc is important but it all serves to provide a setting for the melody, which I see as the star of the show. Understanding the concepts of CONTOUR and MOTIF will help you organize your melodic ideas and tell your story in the most effective way possible. This one was harder than I thought but I tried to keep it concise. If you have any questions, ask them below!
Tutorial - Writing Effective Melodies - YouTube |
| 165 Likes | 165 Dislikes |
| 3,396 views views | 11,442 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 5 May 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét