
Help me out on Patreon ► https://www.patreon.com/nelward Based on "To Sunshine Forest" by Shigesato Itoi and "Save The Miners" by Hirokazu Tanaka and Keiichi Suzuki. Obviously, when I do these, I'm not taking credit for any of the source material. I just love the music from these games and think that Earthbound fans would like to hear music from other games in the series (Mother 3, Earthbound Beginnings) mashed up in a "bizarro world" scenario thats as faithful to the EB soundtrack as possible. I try to stick with the tunes I really like the most… Save The Miners and To Sunshine Forest are some of my absolute favorites. I was old enough to be musically aware when I first played Mother 3, and I remember being intrigued by the minor major seventh that resolves to a major seventh chord a whole step down so naturally. This one was interesting because Save the Miners actually has 2 channels devoted to the bass- one is for the typical Earthbound bass tone, and the other one is a sine wave that gives it a thicker sound.
To Sunshine Forest (Save The Miners Version) - YouTube |
| 338 Likes | 338 Dislikes |
| 11,121 views views | 11,442 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 24 Sep 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét